29 April 2013

Filled to Over-Flowing


I like who I am.

The purer the foods I eat, the more authentically I find myself wanting to live in every area of my life.

The less satisfied I am becoming with cheap imitations. Fakes. Artificial fronts and manipulated desires.

When I eat, I want real food.

And when I act, I want to act with congruity from my inner-most soul outward through the light I (hope to one day) radiate from every pore of my being.

From a place of core integrity, strength, groundedness. Truth.

My deepest desire is to live life to the fullest on every level--all at once--to the greatest extent that I can achieve it.

And to surround myself with a community of other beings of radiant light and genuine, lived goodness, kindness, and compassion.

To break out of my former limiting thoughts and ideas, about Life, myself, and people in general.

To rewrite my perspectives on aging and what a "realistic" picture of the future might look like.

Something fundamentally shifted, somewhere along the line.

Perhaps a slow, gradual shift that's been occurring for years... but is just only now becoming readily apparent on the surface.

Whatever greater inner/outer wisdom led me to optimal nutrition* and encouraged me to take up the challenge for six weeks... and continues to guide me along the path of valuable life lessons: I bow to the great, unnameable universal connection of all that is or ever will be.

And open myself to more, to be filled to over-flowing.

Dancing with gurgling laughter, like splashing water exalts in rays of afternoon sun....

No comments:

ABOUT ME

My photo
A few years ago I wandered from the path of health and well-being, gradually overwhelmed by depression, fibromyalgia, overall deteriorating health and obesity. Inside and out, I feel terrible and look worse. I am now working towards reclaiming my health and well-being. My goal is to achieve and maintain a way of living that leaves me feeling--and looking--GREAT!